The partner got a box of lovely looking strawberries and demanded a whipped cream and strawberries dessert. He sliced and soaked the strawberries in sugar.
1. Crush the biscuits in a mixie jar, once finely crushed pour out into a bowl and add melted butter.
I decided to better it with a Strawberry cheese cake sans the cheese (that's why the healthy tag)
Here is what I did.
Used a clean cloth to hang up a cup and half of curd for about 6 hours getting smooth hung curd (one cup) in the process.
Once I had the hung curd in place I started assembling the rest of the ingredients.
1 packet marie biscuit (large)
125 gms butter
3 tablespoon powdered sugar
coloured balls for decor
2. Mix with a spoon till its evenly mixed with no lumps
3. Spoon about 3 spoons of biscuit butter mix into individual glasses and lightly tap with the bottom of the spoon to straighten it up into a uniform base - these quantities work for about 6 portions. Put the glasses in to chill while you work on the rest
4. Sieve the strawberry and save the syrup
5. In a large bowl add the syrup, hung curd, sugar and whipping cream and beat to a smooth piping consistency
6. Scoop two spoonful of the cream onto the the biscuit base
7. Add the strawberries on top
8. Top with coloured balls or a swirl of cream or chocolate shavings if you so wish
9. Chill the dessert for atleast four hours and then you are ready to serve